Investment readiness: calendario de seminarios con iniciativas de corporate venturing
InnoWwide: Convocatoria de subvenciones para fases de viabilidad de propuestas internacionales
Nanotech mission in Japan 2023 - Call for applications
Anuncio de licitación pública de CRANE - Abierto hasta el 6 de noviembre por 4,65M€, soluciones de salud digital
To support EU-Japan partnerships in third countries, the EU-Japan Centre is organizing a company mission for EU and Japanese companies to exhibit in a trade fair Vietnam.
This is the very first time we try such type of company missions to strengthen EU and Japan cooperation in third markets.
The mission strictly targets EU companies and clusters operating in the green economy sectors as listed below and looking for Japanese partner to develop activities in Vietnam.
Business mission: EU-Japan Green Business Cooperation with Vietnam
The EU-Japan Centre is currently calling for applications for its new company mission aimed to support EU-Japan partnerships in and with Vietnam. This new project starts with a mission in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, on 27-30 November 2022, alongside the “Green Economy Forum & Exhibition".
· Mission dates: 27-30 November 2022 (arrival in Vietnam: 27 Nov. - GEFE participation 28-30 Nov.)
· Initial application deadline: 15 September 2022
· It is a physical mission with a 1-day virtual pitching session on 24 October 2022.
· 6 to 12 companies will be selected from all received applications.
Unique opportunity for B2B meetings!
From 28 to 30 November 2022, the participants will have the opportunity to exhibit at the Green Economy Forum & Exhibition (GEFE) in Ho Chi Minh City, identify relevant key contacts, benefit from face-to-face meetings and gain market knowledge about the green economy in Vietnam.
The programme targets EU SMEs and clusters active in the green economy:
- Waste management
- Water management
- Renewable energy
- Sustainable agriculture
- Green buildings and infrastructure
- Digital solutions applied to the green economy
- New materials applied to the green economy
- Green mobility
- Green transition
For EU SMEs and Clusters, the EU-Japan Centre will cover the costs specific to the GEFE trade fair (booth). Large companies will be asked to participate to the booth costs.
The participating company is expected to cover travel, accommodation and living expenses.
The EU-Japan Centre will offer a €480 grant to SMEs and Clusters to help cover above costs.
- Identify relevant key contacts
- Establish relationships with potential business and strategic partners
- Benefit from face-to-face meetings leading to possible business opportunities
For more information about the mission and to apply: